Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm part of the Blog Walk this week!!!

OK so I've talked a bit about the TOS Crew. This is a group of amazing homeschooling mums and a few dads who review homeschool products and we give our opinion about it.  All of us have our own blogs and it was decided that we'll try and visit each other's blogs. Now we have over 200 people on the Crew! Each week we try to visit 10 blogs (I'm a bit behind!!) and this week I'm one of those 10.  Here is the list of blogs for this week so you too can visit them : )  Come join me on this journey.

Here are this week's list of bloggers for our blog walk. Thanks to Mrs. Mandy for helping me with this.

1. Deanna’s Corner
2. Light, Liberty, and Learning
3. Bunny Trails
4. Flowers N Plaid Homeschool
5. Gadow Ohana
6. His Wonderful Works
7. Expand (This is me so you are already here : )}
8. Confessions of a Homeschooler
9. The Sojourner
10. A Full Heart


Blessings,

16 comments:

jlsgrant said...

Hey - Just out for my blogwalk and thought I'd say hi...looks great. Looks like you had fun with the June module.

alecat said...

Hello from Australia!!
I'm taking the blog walk, and it's nice to 'meet' you.
Catherine (aka alecat, via TOS Crew)

Jill said...

Stopping by on the TOS Blogwalk to visit your blog and to start following you. I like your blog!

Laura O said...

Welcome on board the Crew. I've been enjoying the quotes you have in previous posts.

FM Laura

Briana said...

Hello, I'm visiting you on the blogwalk. Have fun meeting lots of new homeschool people!

All American x5 said...

Stopping by from the crew.

Have a great day!

Elizabeth said...

Hello ladies : )

Thanks for visiting! I'll be sure to return the favour.
Blessings,
Elizabeth

Our Village is a Little Different said...

I'm stopping by from TOS. I hope you're having a wonderful day!

One Mom said...

Hi. Just stopping by on the blog walk!
http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

Wonder Mom said...

Girl, i TOTALLY get your statement about being a "forever work in progress"- sometimes, that thought is the only thing that keeps me going!

Stopping by from TOS Blog Walk...

Cheryl said...

Hi! Nice to meet you! Stopped by from the blog walk!

chubbycheeks said...

Just stopping by from the crew ;)

Rachel said...

Stopping by from the crew blog walk. You're husband did a great job on your button.

Michelle said...

Hi! I'm stopping by from the TOS Crew Blog Walk.

Michelle
www.beyondsilverandgold.blogspot.com

Bethany from Confessions of an Organized Homeschool Mom said...

Out for a little indoors blog walk since it's raining outside here in NC. Nice to "meet" a fellow crew member!

Tonya @ Live the Adventure said...

Just dropping by and following from the TOS Blog Walk. I hope you're feeling better! It's not any fun when mom gets sick is it? So good that you have friends that can give you a hand when you're under the weather. Blessings!:)