Sunday, July 11, 2010

TOS Crew and reviews

Photobucket

I'm very excited about being chosen to do reviews of products for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.

I receive these products for free in order to use them and then write a review about it providing the vendors with my honest, personal opinion. No other compensation is given.

We are currently reviewing a product from their June Module called "Travel the World".

Travel the World

This product is about geography and covers the oceans and the continents. So far we are having a lot of fun. Check back in later (19 July (PST))for a full review on this.


Then I'm also waiting on another product that I will be getting in the next week or so. This is on teaching cursive writing. I'm very excited about this as my 7yo son has just shown interest in learning cursive. His 9yo sister is very keen to help teaching him : )


This product is from "Peterson Directed Handwriting".

Photobucket

So again, watch this space for the full review which will be done on the 30th of August (PST).

Blessings,

2 comments:

My Own Sense and Sensibility said...

Welcome Elizabeth. What a beautiful site. I am a fellow crew member over at My Own Sense and Sensibility. You were one of my features in the Blog Walk this week. Come on over and enjoy! Blessings! Mindy
myownsenseandsensibility.blogspot.com

Michelle Smith said...

Elizabeth,

I am also looking forward to reviewing Peterson Handwriting this year. I did not review it previously, so it will be new to me, too. I think you'll have a lot of fun and you and your children will learn quite a bit this year through the Crew. May your family be blessed! :)