Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Every second day is Friday!

... or so it feels. Ok, so it's NOT Friday today but Tuesday, however, it feels at times that I'm on some Enterprise Space Ship going at warp speed. 40 is approaching fast!!
Now don't get me wrong I am super keen on 40, but what I'm not so super keen on is the extra 'chub' that I'm carrying (which I was meant to get rid of a year ago!)

So, now I'm going to join some women in cyber space in a weekly 'check out my achievement / confession time' called "Slim Down Sunday Meme" ... well I think it is pretty self explanatory. I'm going to endeavour to post every Sunday evening what I've achieved (hopefully) or confess to the chocolate that I ate.

If you feel like joining the rest of us visit this site HERE and 'sign up' to slim down. : )

My goal is to lose 10kg! I turn 40 in September and although I know I won't have lost all 10kgs by then, I hope to be well on my way to be a sexy, healthy mama and wife ;)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Good on you Elizabeth!! You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength!! Gaining self-control (particularly when it comes to food!) is hard, but so worth it! Nothing worth having is easy! xoxox