Thursday, July 21, 2011

Friendship





"A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope." - unknown 


I love that quote.


Today is another day that I see the value of friendship. I am sick. Last week all 3 kids were unwell, now it's my turn. I'm coughing, my body is aching, my head feels full of cotton balls, I'm tired, my nose is blocked.... you get the picture!!  


BUT this is not about me, but about MY FRIENDS!!!


So yesterday, we had a friend come over briefly who himself is recovering from some virus, but this morning I get a phone call from him saying that he'll come and pick up my kids and have them over for the morning so I can have a rest!!!!


I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!! God has blessed me with so many - I am truly rich.


Thank you to all of you who know me well and love me anyway : )


Blessings,

No comments: