Wednesday, September 7, 2011

unplugged!


Last Saturday my husband and my children gained a million brownie points. Without me asking they dusted, vacuumed, mopped, cleaned and tidied. But you know how these things go ... you start on one thing and that leads to another and another and before you know it you have rearranged the furniture in the lounge. It looks nice and the best part is that my dear husband and I did not even get into an argument about what looks better... yes, I'm ashamed to say that up until now, we have ALWAYS ended up arguing over the lounge. But it's a new day! No argument this time and a great looking lounge.

Now, with moving the furniture around in the lounge we moved the television too; AWAY from the only aerial to reach the television set.

We decided NOT to extend the cable to reach the TV set. So we are now unplugged, no television ... It will be an interesting exercise so watch this space : ) We aren't hugely addicted to watching TV, but I don like to watch the news. I don't think it will be too big a deal (as long as I don't substitute it with something else!) and it's something that I've been wanting to try for a long time ...

As with many things in life there is one little issue ... this is NZ and it is the 7th of September and it is only 2 days away from the Rugby World Cup! Guess I'll  need to go somewhere else to watch a game or 2.

Will keep you up to date, so stay tuned ;)

Blessings,

No comments: