Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY


Outside my window...
Right now it's dark so I can't see much : )


I am thinking...
Of Starfish... our foster baby who, after 6 1/2 months is with her 'new' mummy


I am thankful...
For my amazing family and friends.


From the learning rooms...(if this applies)
Kids are building a mechanical car from Mechano with Daddy.


In the kitchen...
It is clean (thanks to my mum tonight) ... that reminds me, I need to turn on the dishwasher! 


I am wearing...
Jeans and a sweater - October in NZ and it's raining and cold :(


I am creating...
A painting for a friend of mine


I am going...
To go through the clutter sitting on my lounge floor at the moment ... soon... I promise ;)


I am wondering...
If I will ever be as organised as I want to be.


I am reading...
Diary of a Bereaved Mother and Treasure of the Snow.


I am hoping...
That tomorrow will be sunny so I can take the kids for a picnic at the park.


I am looking forward to...
Summer!


I am hearing...
'Living next door to Alice' by Smokie and DH and the kids chatting about their project.


Around the house...
It is quiet (apart from the above mentioned sounds) as it is nearly 10pm. 


I am pondering...
Where will everyone sleep this weekend as we've got a guest coming and my kids already share a room as mum lives with us... : )  A full house with lots of love! Maybe I should pitch the tent ... in the rain ... or maybe not ...


One of my favorite things...
My family.


A few plans for the rest of the week ...
Getting ready for term IV of NZ school year.

Watching the RUGBY WORLD CUP FINAL on Sunday night! GO THE ALL BLACKS!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




We hand reared this sparrow (2009). It is a wild bird so did not keep it as a pet, though it still flies into the house looking for seed : ) He's called Harry.


If you'd like to join in on 'The Simple Woman's Daybook', visit Peggy's page HERE

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Sounds like your home will be turning into camping grounds soon! That should be fun!

I enjoyed your daybook. Have a blessed rest of your week.

Country Girl said...

How neat! I've never raised a bird - well, I've never had a bird! lol. Very cool. Enjoyed peeking at your blog!