Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I am thankful for ...



Today is the first of November. For the next month I'm going to join Brenda from Garden of Learning in her Gratitude Challenge. 

Day 1:

Each morning at the breakfast table we take turns to say what we are thankful for.

So today, I am thankful for the family who God so blessed me with.

I am thankful for my loving, committed husband. He is diligent in serving God, in providing for his family (and others), loving his wife (ME), being a blessing to our children and being a fantastic friend and mentor to many. 

I am thankful for my children. They are both passionate, smart, cheeky and strong willed. I am a blessed with children who are loving, caring, compassionate and who are good friends to each other. 

I am thankful for my mother who lives with us. She blesses me with her love, her courage, her endurance and practical help.

These are the people I wake up to in the morning... Thank you God.

Why don't you join us in sharing what YOU are grateful for?

Blessings,

6 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Very good.

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful start to your day. Our family is all on different schedules for eating breakfast, but we need to plan more meals around the table together.

Debbie said...

I will not be able to keep this up but for today I am trying to comment on all the Gratitude Challenge participants blogs.

We had been gathering for breakfast as a family. But things happened and we stopped. I liked starting our days together. We need to get back to doing that. Family is very important to me as well. We do dinner together most nights, so that is good. I am sure family will be one of the things I am thankful for also... in the coming weeks.

Heidi said...

What a great way to start the gratitude challenge! And what a neat thing for your family to do together - love it!

Debbie said...

Such a beautiful gift to be thankful for. There is nothing that compares to our family.

Barry Pearman said...

Well I am thankful for your husband too, Blayne is good guy and I admire him deeply. Oh yeah, your not too bad either. Thanks