Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I am thankful for ...



OK, so I'm a few days behind, but I was away and had no internet connection.

Today I am thankful for being able to spend a few days away with my family.

We went to a friend's bach (Kiwi for holiday home). Well, it's more of a barn close to the sea. It is self contained, running on solar power and has tank water. There is no phone line, no television. It was amazing!

You overlook 25 acres of lawn dotted with grazing cows and in the distance you can see the ocean.

We played pool, dodge ball, Uno, Cranium, word games, did sudoku puzzles, did flax weaving (my girl and I), did some shooting (Daddy and the kids) and I managed to do some reading and painting.

Sweet rest and relaxation!

Thank you God.

Blessings,

1 comment:

Sue Smith said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!